Windows Installation in Kingswood, Surrey
The Heritage Window Company often work with builders and architects on renovations and new build projects. Sevenoaks construction firm Riveroak Limited carried out a sympathetic extension and restoration of this prestige 1930s style property. The central double fronted house was extended by half as much again on one side with the addition of a new wing. The house was joined to an adjacent annex on the other side to form one large residence.
The Heritage Window Company were contracted to supply and fit new double glazing throughout, following careful consultation and selection. The company’s BenendenTM slimline aluminium frames were chosen for their close resemblance to the property’s period steel framed windows. This was important to the owners who wanted to preserve the old house’s original appearance as well as integrating the new parts of the property as seamlessly as possible, so that visitors wouldn’t notice the join.
- BenendenTM Series 3 direct fix aluminium windows
- Square lattice style glazing
- Dual RAL colour black/white
- Iroko cills
- Dual colour black/white bi folding aluminium doors
“From the outset we have found The Heritage Window Company to be professional in every department. They are flexible, reliable and a joy to work with”.
Martin Smith, Director
- The installation required the re-construction of some complex bay windows, French patio doors and sliding bi-folding doors, all of which were made possible by the skill of the surveyors and fitters involved and the flexibility of the Benenden window system.
- We employ our own in-house surveyors who personally visit every job before and after installation. They will often consult with the contracting firm’s planners prior to the order to advise and specify bespoke requirements, and of course are available during the installation to monitor quality and solve any problems.
- We employ our own teams of fitters who are constantly monitored and regularly trained in our products and best practices. Our fitters are happy to work on site alongside the developers’ team and are compliant with Health & Safety law.
- All Benenden slimline window frames are manufactured in our UK factory using our own unique ultra-slim profile aluminium sections. This is the slimmest aluminium window currently available in the UK and conforms to the latest Building Regulations.
- We are an established family business with a strong customer service ethos. Our Senior Management have each given over 30 years service to the window industry.