As the popularity of Aluminium Windows and Doors continues to grow, as do the sectors and industries that they are installed in. The Heritage Window Company have the experience and the team to ensure that all of your commercial projects are planned to the finest detail and run as smoothly as possible.
With our wide and varied experience, we have tried to split examples of our content into different sectors as follows:
- Office Blocks
- Flats and Apartment Windows
- Golf Clubs and Club Houses Windows
- Health and Sports Clubs
- Commercial Buildings and Factories
- Hospitals and Healthcare
- Schools, Colleges and Universities
- Listed Buildings
Our Commercial Division are here to support you through the often complex and drawn out process of specifying, costing, installing and snagging for large commercial window contracts.
With heritage, you’ll have direct access to our experienced team of professionals, working closely alongside your facilities management, surveyors, local authorities and residents associations. We’ll be happy to assist you in satisfying planning, buildings and conservation requirements; and coordinating production, delivery and installation so that your projects run efficiently and smoothly.
We offer a fully consultative approach and our Company Surveyor will be happy to visit you on-site to discuss your project in detail and assist with bespoke requirements, sectional drawings or CAD design if appropriate. Our range of Aluminium windows combine all the performance benefits of modern window technology with the slim lines and aesthetics necessary to maintain your building’s original appearance.
Heritage Aluminium Windows have many benefits for commercial applications, including:
- Designed to fit easily into original timber sub-frames, or direct to brick or stone
- Available in over 200 RAL colours
- Can be customised to almost any requirement
- Conform to latest Buildings Regulations and conservation requirements
- Designed and Manufactured in the UK
- Installed by our own team of highly trained fitters working alongside your surveyors and buildings control
Our strong customer service ethos extends right across out team who will be pleased to exceed your expectations offering a Heritage Experience, from initial contact through to installation and aftercare.