Conservation Windows Range - the ultimate alternative to steel windows
Preserving Heritage without compromise
In development for several years, the innovative ‘Conservation Range’ is a truly unique window system, which delivers exceptional performance and accurately replicates the appearance of traditional steel windows.
If you’re looking to replace your ageing steel windows or incorporate look-a-like steel windows into a new build project, we have provided you with the features and benefits of our systems:
- The Slimmest polyamide Thermally Broken Window available, with a profile of just 39mm
- The best Window Energy Rating A or a 1.6U Value, delivering ultimate performance**
- Utilises double glazed or triple glazed units accordingly
- Conforming to the replacement and new build building regulations
- Dual Colour Options for different internal and external colours. Choose from any RAL colour with black/white as standard
- Multipoint locking for added security
- Dummy Projection or Barrel hinges for original aesthetics and functionality
- A range of handles such as Heritage Traditional or Monkey Tail
- Matching Peg Stays
- Fits directly into existing timber sub-frames, or direct to brick or stone
- Manufactured in our London factory by directly employed craftsmen.
Follow the link for more information on our full range of Aluminium Windows.
**An "A" rated product or certain "U" value is subject to DGU performance and type of specialist sealant or glass and gas used.