The Benenden Window
The Benenden range aims to replicate period windows and we offer bespoke Aluminium Windows and Doors to match the original designs.
- Can be installed into existing or new timber subframes
- Can be installed into stone or brick
- Come with a range of ironmongery to compliment
- Have a 10 year guarantee
- Available in a range of RAL colours
Benenden Series 1
Our slimline aluminium windows are unrivalled. The Benenden Series 1 is unique – there is no other double glazed window available as slim. This product will accurately replicate the look of your original metal windows.
- Ideal for replacing traditional steel window or 1930s period windows
- Low maintenance powder coated aluminium, thermally insulated and double glazed
Benenden Series 2
The Benenden Series 2 Metal Window has been designed for use when security is paramount. Our designer window has the same slimline features of Benenden 1, with multipoint shootbolt locking.
- Slimline Aluminium Windows with state-of-the art security
Benenden Series 3
The Benenden Series 3 tends to be used in direct fix applications to brick or stone, or when replacing timber windows due to width of the profile which will cover the reveal:
- Trickle vent with frame extender option
- Bead option for single glazed
Benenden Series 4
The Benenden Series 4 is specified when additional rigidity or structural integrity is required; for instance in oversized windows or full height doors. The Heritage Window Company must approve height and width as the profile may differ slightly. Doors may also require a mid-rail for rigidity dependent upon size:
- Strong structural integrity
- Trickle vent option
Over 200 Different Colours are available on our Frames
A wide range of internal and external colour finishes are available. Many of our Windows and Doors can be supplied in single or dual RAL colour polyester powdercoated finish for a different colour internally and externally.
Please contact us for more information and a colour chart.