Whether you’re building a new factory, or simply updating an existing industrial unit, the Heritage Window Company understands the importance of your work place. We have the experience and the team to ensure that your project will be planned to the finest detail and ran as smoothly as possible.
Heritage Aluminium Windows have many benefits for commercial applications such as factories and other places of work including:
- Designed to fit easily into timber sub-frames, or direct to brick or stone
- Available in over 200 RAL colours
- Can be customised to almost any requirement; including size, shape and openings
- Conform to latest Buildings Regulations and conservation requirements
- Designed and Manufactured in the UK
- Installed by our own team of highly trained fitters working alongside surveyors and buildings control
We offer a fully consultative approach and our skilled team of professionals are available to provide advice and technical support to ensure you get the right product for your place of work. Our Company Surveyor will also be happy to visit you on site to discuss your factories and industrial units in detail and assist with bespoke windows and doors requirements, sectional drawings or CAD design if appropriate.
With Heritage, you’ll also have direct access to our experienced team of professionals, working closely alongside your facilities management, surveyors, and local authorities. We’ll be happy to assist you in satisfying planning, buildings and conservation requirements; and coordinating production, delivery and installation so that your projects run efficiently and smoothly.