With so many aspects to consider and deadlines to meet when constructing a new hospital or simply renovating an existing healthcare building, it’s crucial for clients to have someone they can trust to do the job effectively, efficiently and safely. At the Heritage Window Company we have the experience and the team to ensure that your project will be planned to the finest detail and ran as smoothly as possible.
Heritage Aluminium Windows have many benefits for commercial applications such as hospitals including:
- Designed to fit easily into timber sub-frames, or direct to brick or stone
- Available in over 200 RAL colours
- Can be customised to almost any requirement; including size, shape and openings
- Conform to latest Buildings Regulations and conservation requirements
- Designed and Manufactured in the UK
- Installed by our own team of highly trained fitters working alongside surveyors and buildings control
We offer a fully consultative approach and our skilled team of professionals are available to provide advice and technical support to ensure you get the right product for your healthcare unit. Our Company Surveyor will be happy to visit you on site to discuss your space in detail and assist with bespoke windows and doors requirements, sectional drawings or CAD design if appropriate.
Most importantly with healthcare buildings, at Heritage, you’ll also have direct access to our experienced team of professionals, working closely alongside your facilities management, surveyors, and local authorities. We’ll be happy to assist you in satisfying planning, buildings and conservation requirements; and coordinating production, delivery and installation so that your projects run efficiently and smoothly.